2 Options available!
What you will learn;
|Section 1 – Foundation and fundamentals of Forex
||Section 2 –Risk Management
|Section 3 – Getting started
||Section 4 – Trading sessions; Swing and Intraday (Overall how to trade swing and intraday)
|Section 5 – How to trade. Rules to stick by for EVERYONE
Section 6 – Fundamental Analysis
|Section 7 – Technical Analysis
(Biggest section, too much to fit in bullet points but 70% of FX Pro’s trading is Technical)
Section 8 – Putting it all together to trade
Get a pen and some paper for the course.
Outcome of APM £1999
1.Objective is for you to understand the Forex Market.
2.Able to read and discuss charts
3.Build a good APM team together and use discord
4.Master these pips together and grow as one
5.Ones who do make it, Opportunity to trade fund when the time comes.
6. Join our trading team exclusive to members only
7. A 250 page PDF booklet for you to download revise, work with and understand.
Testimonials of the team so far, those who seized the opportunity in front of them
If you want to enroll now, however are struggling with the funds, I have once been there and know how hard it is. On top of that if you have read this far down it means you are definitely interested and just need a little help. Email me @ email@example.com what you story is and I may offer a discount or a payment plan as I have with others.
- The FACT is a University costs over £50,000 yet the jobs you get right after pay around £25,000 thats around £125 a day. Which is peanuts! You could invest in a trading education and put the same amount or time and work yet make abundance to what you can afford.
- Ultimately the risk reward from the course is a no brainer, and if you don’r join after reading this, it just means you aren’t committed to making a change in your life.
- Unfortunately a handful maybe dare to say 50% of my students have had education or bad education in the past, and what makes the difference? Well answer is simple the courses out there teach you half the battle and leave the other half for you to guess or they don’t even know it themselves. The fact is everyone is so focused on charts, trading but forget the basics – market time, news, fundamentals of finance, economics, correlations etc. You must learn A-Z to learn to read, you can’t learn A-M and expect to read.
- Last point to make is that there is a opportunity in front of you, once I have had enough students to build a team of fund managers I will close the course and no longer offer it out to the public so that could mean today, tomorrow or next year. But it is the same as a trade, the opportunity is right in front of your eyes, the Risk reward is a no brainer what are you waiting for? Ultimately you make back the course investment after a few trades anyway.