What you will learn;
|Section 1 – Foundation and fundamentals of Forex
- How Forex works and all fundamentals
- Ways to trade FX
- Basic truth behind the market
- Calculations of trades
- Basics to Fundamental and Technical analysis
- Charts and Trends
- Other information – lot sizes, leverage, margin, equity.
|Section 2 –Risk Management
- Full idea of risk
- How to calculate your trade sizes.
- Using the my APM risk calculator
- Risk reward between Swing and Intraday
- Experience in the market
|Section 3 – Getting started
- Getting started
- Use the trading room
- How to use the scanner
- How much to start with and the truth behind the amount you can really make
- Extra information about brokers
- Truth behind trading
|Section 4 – Trading sessions; Swing and Intraday (Overall how to trade swing and intraday)
- Implementing trading into your lifestyle
- Methods to trade FX Swing and Intraday
- Pros and Cons to Swing and Intraday
- How FX Pro Dan Trades these and how you should trade this.
- Intraday Trading session and the secret behind the market that is not shown
- Using the times to your benefit
- How a trading day should be
|Section 5 – How to trade. Rules to stick by for EVERYONE
Section 6 – Fundamental Analysis
- How judgment is made
- News to be aware of
- How to trade news
- New reports and affects and how to understand release notes
- Correlations of Pairs
|Section 7 – Technical Analysis
(Biggest section, too much to fit in bullet points but 70% of FX Pro’s trading is Technical)
- How to chart
- How to trade and judge
- BAR BY BAR – Support resistance lines, fib, PF, segments, swings HL , EVERYTHING.
Section 8 – Putting it all together to trade
- Trading day
- Putting everything together to see what I see
Get a pen and some paper for the course.
Outcome of APM
1.Objective is for you to understand the Forex Market.
2.Able to read and discuss charts
3.Build a good APM team together and use slack
4.Master these pips together and grow as one
5.Ones who do make it, Opportunity to trade fund when the time comes.